The House of Wise

Welcome to the House Of Wise. This will be my gateway thru the internet to my family and friends during my stay in Osan AB, Korea. I don't ship out till February so I have plenty of time for blogging till then. Sit back relax and enjoy.....

My Photo
Name:

Are you sick and tired of the BCS? Do you want to see a change in the format? Do you feel like ESPN has too much power, that they sway the tide so to speak a little too much? The free ride for the Big Ten and Pac 10 must come to an end. We the fans deserve a better system, and the BCS must go.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ty in his Sparring Gear looking tough with his BLUE KOOL AID lips

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Recently I visit your blog and got some useful information regarding martial arts supplies & Sparring Gear.Your blog is a very good source for Martial Arts Sparring Gear and other type of arts and am agree with your thoughts that's Martial art is one of the best ways for self defense and can be learnt very easily. Once you know the Techniques involved in Martial Art you will be able to protect yourself from any danger.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home