The House of Wise

Welcome to the House Of Wise. This will be my gateway thru the internet to my family and friends during my stay in Osan AB, Korea. I don't ship out till February so I have plenty of time for blogging till then. Sit back relax and enjoy.....

My Photo
Name:

Are you sick and tired of the BCS? Do you want to see a change in the format? Do you feel like ESPN has too much power, that they sway the tide so to speak a little too much? The free ride for the Big Ten and Pac 10 must come to an end. We the fans deserve a better system, and the BCS must go.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Concert Tonite !!!!!!!























On my way out the door to Arco Arena www.arcoarena.com to see Miranda Lambert/ Tracy Lawrence / George Strait. Pics will be posted tommorrow night when I go to Missy's.
See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home