The House of Wise

Welcome to the House Of Wise. This will be my gateway thru the internet to my family and friends during my stay in Osan AB, Korea. I don't ship out till February so I have plenty of time for blogging till then. Sit back relax and enjoy.....

My Photo
Name:

Are you sick and tired of the BCS? Do you want to see a change in the format? Do you feel like ESPN has too much power, that they sway the tide so to speak a little too much? The free ride for the Big Ten and Pac 10 must come to an end. We the fans deserve a better system, and the BCS must go.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Korea is cold.....

Hey what's going on everybody? Just getting settled in here in Osan, and getting into a groove so to speak. Today is Day 8 of 365, let the countdown begin huh lol....

I am settled into my dorm room for the most part, but I am waiting on my other box with my monitor and external, and software to get here so until then no cable or internet in my room. Hopefully it will get here this week, my cpu got here and in one piece it appears, but I want to ops check it and not having my monitor is driving me crazy.

The gym is 1/4 mile from the dorm so thats cool, bx and library and shoppette are about 1 mile. So wearin out the ole left foot , right foot routine, but hey I got nuthin but time here. The chow hall is also only about a 1/4 mile. The base golf course looksnice but it is covered in snow at the moment, cant wait to get out there and hack it up.

I have met some pretty good folks here in the squadron, and it is a tight knit bunch. So it looks like it is gonna be a pretty good year from a people standpoint. Work is work, although I have not really done much here yet as I am still in processing it seems. It's always something.

Once I get my pc I will be on here at least every few days posting something. Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Like you do anything. . .you just play on the computar all day long!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home